The Army Wife 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt not write in ink in thy address book.
2. Thou shalt not covet choice assignments of other uniformed braches of service.
3. Love thy neighbor, even if they are loud and messy.
4. Honor thy Commissary and Exchange as long as they both shall live.
5. Thou shalt not ridicule a local politician, for mighty senators from local politicians grow.
6. Thou shall look for the best in every assignment, even though the best may be. "The most childhood diseases in one year," or "Record snow in one months time."
7. Thou shall remember all thy friends from all thy assignments, with greeting cards at Christmas, for thou never knowest when thou may wish to spendeth a night with them while enroute to a new post/base.
8. Be kind and gentle to retired, white-haired Exchange and Commissary customers, because thou too will be a retiree someday.
9. Thou shalt not curse thy husband when he's on TDY on moving day.
10. Thou must never arrive at a new post/base and constantly brag about how everything was much better at the last post/base.